Thursday, November 10, 2016

AVA - Ride to Alice's 


Pics are top to bottom, text for a pic is under it, click on a pic for a larger one....

Went to Alice's for lunch to meet the NORCAL Voyagers group - AVA for a sit down lunch and howdy!  Buncha nice folks and maybe we can get some rides in!!!!  Lookin' forward to new vista's.....

The day was gorgeous and it's always a pleasure to take a trip up to Alice's NOT ON A WEEKEND!!!  The roads are crazy with 2-wheeled rockets!!!  And I'm a slow / speed limit rider, just like to cruze along and enjoy the scenery!  I'm NOT in a hurry!!!  I know where I'm headed and NOT in a hurry to get there!!!  GBG  (Great Big Grin)

Had a nice lunch and swapped some stories, good time!  Took a few pics while I was waiting for a bunch'a scoots to pull in.... and over walked Don M and asked me if I was there for the AVA meeting!  Well, they snuck in ahead of me!!!   GBG Glad he found me!!!


 Always have to take some pics of Alice's, its a real nice area.  Gina, my scoot, in front. 
My first trip in some country/twisty's and she hugs the road quite nice!  


The 2 scoots in front, the one on the left is a brand new Harly, the driver came over and asked for directions, he lived here a LONG time ago and needed a refresher, God Help him, I hope I didn't loose him too bad!!!  GBG  He flew in with his girl friend and was showing her about and having a great time!  

The scoot on the right blonged to Roger, an AVA member and we rode back down the hill together as were headed in the same direction.  A real nice lookin' Valkyrie.   


The Harley had taken off by now.





 Roger took the pic so was not included,  Don M front left and we had 2 more show up a bit later.  Good turnout!  Of course, lunch at Alice's is always good!!!  Down the road!!!!  Thanks for the invite Don!!!!
 



1 comment:

  1. We got to meet up again b4 Summer is over 2018: Call Roger and the Boys out for a ride :-)

    ReplyDelete